It’s a good thing God allows us to start over. If there is
anything I have learned am learning, it’s that God meets me where I am.
I have messed up so many times, in so many ways that even I have a hard time
comprehending. But I know that even though I am often a mess up, God loves me.
And
he always will!!
I had the remarkable privilege of attending Desiring God’s
disability conference yesterday.
The Works of God:
God's Good Design in Disability
What an awesome title!
There is so much to talk about regarding that conference,
that it would be overwhelming for one blog post. It was inspiring, it was
encouraging, it was educational and so much more.
There were recurring themes.
There were awesome speakers: Nancy Guthrie, John Piper, Mark
Talbot and Greg Lucas
And we must not forget the remarkable testimony of Krista
Horning.
Who is Krista Horning? She’s the author of this book:
And I cannot wait until her testimony is posted on-line,
because it so very worth sharing. She is a very remarkable young woman.
Did I learn anything?
I
learned that I need to go to God with absolutely everything.
Did
you know he knows everything about me (you) anyway?
So
why would I want to try and hide my needs, my fears, my despair, my anguish, my hopes, my dreams, my
wants, my praises, my anything’s from him?
He
knows me inside and out, and by not sharing myself 100%, I am lying to
God.
Lying
to God! That is a scary concept.

No comments:
Post a Comment